Tuesday 1 May 2018

Kallistra starships 1/3000

In addition to the  two fleets of Kallistra 1/3000 space dreadnoughts I picked up last year and finished this one, I also had the good fortune to pick up a decent collection of second hand ships from Ian of Irregular miniatures. They had been advertised on his site for a month and I was  very  pleasantly surprised to find they had not been  nabbed by the time I had gotten around to ordering from  him a Turkish VSF force in 2mm to go with my  aeronefs on route from Brigade. Anyhow, the collection from Irregular included two fleet flagships from Kallistra! And, what is more, they were the flagships for the Quellarians and the Altarans - the very fleets I had!

Here they are in all their glory, as delivered and clearly having enjoyed the attention of a younger  gamer -


I'm about to run up to the loft and undercoat them.. while they're drying  I shall update the homepage with the latest arrivals -  2mm Turks and aeronefs

No comments:

Post a Comment