Tuesday 22 May 2018

2m turkish artillery vsf 1877 irregular miniatures

Just a quick post to upload a pic of my Turkish VSF artillery. Although I'm using POW as a guide for the units , I'm modifying them both to fit units available from the Osprey and Nafziger OOBs but also to take advantage of the VSF theme.

I still need to get another battery to meet the POW list and  Gatling battery to meet the standard  regiment numbers. I'm toying with making some mule mounted mountain guns to as Irregular don't do these and I think they were allocated to the chasseur battalions. Of course  there can be some more interesting developments in the VSF  world. I've spotted some little land-ships by either Brigade models or Irregular that I can use to create a tracked, steam-artillery unit.


It might be a while till I get to battle with these as i still have a few cavalry to do and then I need to order the figures for the Russians. I'm hoping i'll get them on the table by September. Thanks for stopping by.

No comments:

Post a Comment