Tuesday 13 May 2014

New Israelis - GZG

Hey, Just posting up my New Israeli troops. Just finished the bases although they've been sitting around on the desk waiting for enough troops to need basing to make the effort worthwhile. Hate mixing up  the base mix and then have left overs! There's another dozen or so troopers without bases yet- I need to order some more at the end of the month :) The tank is a random one I grabbed from ebay, no idea  which faction it's from, but looks like a New Anglian commander. I figure it looks like any tank commander so I used it.

Following up the recce team are some infantry and a light tank to exploit any gaps in the enemy's defences or to hold a position while  they wait for support to move up. I went overboard and did OSL on the visors too. Silly me...







No comments:

Post a Comment